Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,198 bioRxiv papers from 276,130 authors.
Author: Stefano Sanselicio
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Fundamental Microbiology, Faculty of Biology and Medicine, University of Lausanne, Biophore Building, CH-1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
- All-time downloads: 127 (rank: 240,254 (tie) out of 276,130)
- microbiology: 127 (rank: 23,476 (tie) out of 28,240)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Spatio-temporal control of DNA replication by the pneumococcal cell cycle regulator CcrZmicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 127 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 52,920 out of 62,198
- In microbiology: 3,947 out of 4,986
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 31,557 out of 62,198
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,554 out of 62,198
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!