Author: A. A. Hoffmann
- Most recently observed institution: University of Melbourne, Bio21 Institute and the School of BioSciences
- All-time downloads: 419 (rank: 199,016 (tie) out of 359,812)
- microbiology: 419 (rank: 17,705 (tie) out of 39,466)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Establishment of Wolbachia strain wAlbB in Malaysian populations of Aedes aegypti for dengue controlmicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 419 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 35,622 out of 83,488
- In microbiology: 2,366 out of 7,106
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 32,035 out of 83,488
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 54,079 out of 83,488
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!