Author: Jana Klimova
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-0623-8285
- Most recently observed institution: IT4Innovations, VSB–Technical University of Ostrava
- All-time downloads: 627 (rank: 149,109 (tie) out of 364,218)
- plant biology: 627 (rank: 4,190 (tie) out of 13,796)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Imaging plant germline differentiation within Arabidopsis flower by light sheet microscopyplant biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 627 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 21,876 out of 84,643
- In plant biology: 519 out of 2,588
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 12,370 out of 84,643
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 17,447 out of 84,643
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!