Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,933 bioRxiv papers from 279,142 authors.
Author: Elise Prieur-Gaston
- Most recently observed institution: University of Rouen Normandie - LITIS EA 4108
- All-time downloads: 78 (rank: 263,659 (tie) out of 279,142)
- bioinformatics: 78 (rank: 23,998 (tie) out of 24,417)
Downloads per author, site-wide
UMI-VarCal: a new UMI-based variant caller that efficiently improves low-frequency variant detection in paired-end sequencing NGS librariesbioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 78 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 59,095 out of 62,933
- In bioinformatics: 6,026 out of 6,251
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 47,854 out of 62,933
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 4,985 out of 62,933
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!