Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,955 bioRxiv papers from 309,680 authors.
Author: Aaron J. Mussig
- Most recently observed institution: Australian Centre for Ecogenomics, School of Chemistry and Molecular Biosciences, The University of Queensland
- All-time downloads: 1,671 (rank: 46,031 (tie) out of 309,680)
- microbiology: 1,671 (rank: 1,837 (tie) out of 32,188)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Selection of representative genomes for 24,706 bacterial and archaeal species clusters provide a complete genome-based taxonomymicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,671 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 3,516 out of 70,955
- In microbiology: 104 out of 5,765
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 617 out of 70,955
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 983 out of 70,955
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!