Author: Austin W Reynolds
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Anthropology, University of California
- All-time downloads: 1,904 (rank: 56,009 (tie) out of 382,985)
- genomics: 1,904 (rank: 9,830 (tie) out of 40,805)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Ancient DNA reconstructs the genetic legacies of pre-contact Puerto Rico communitiesgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,904 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 3,956 out of 89,374
- In genomics: 696 out of 5,695
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 3,611 out of 89,374
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 10,183 out of 89,374
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!