Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,927 bioRxiv papers from 309,498 authors.
Author: Jordan R. Portman
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-3020-3725
- Most recently observed institution: University of Edinburgh
- All-time downloads: 368 (rank: 176,365 (tie) out of 309,581)
- immunology: 368 (rank: 6,760 (tie) out of 14,846)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Neutrophils mediate the capture of peritoneal contaminants by fat-associated lymphoid clusters of the omentumimmunology more details view paper
- Downloaded 368 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 32,352 out of 70,938
- In immunology: 671 out of 1,830
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 19,572 out of 70,938
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 7,233 out of 70,938
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!