Author: Max Harner
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
- All-time downloads: 151 (rank: 340,154 (tie) out of 382,072)
- biochemistry: 151 (rank: 15,349 (tie) out of 17,521)
Downloads per author, site-wide
HOPS recognizes each SNARE, assembling ternary trans-complexes for sudden fusion upon engagement with the 4th SNAREbiochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 151 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 77,128 out of 89,140
- In biochemistry: 2,456 out of 2,985
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 67,305 out of 89,140
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 76,955 out of 89,140
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!