Author: Hannah A. McCormick
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-5818-0807
- Most recently observed institution: Imperial College London
- All-time downloads: 155 (rank: 378,683 (tie) out of 428,488)
- ecology: 155 (rank: 15,681 (tie) out of 18,713)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Using a residency index to estimate the economic value of saltmarsh provisioning services for commercially important fish speciesecology more details view paper
- Downloaded 155 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 86,560 out of 101,433
- In ecology: 3,486 out of 4,441
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 67,022 out of 101,433
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 58,552 out of 101,433
- 20 Oct 2020: Support for sorting preprints using Twitter activity has been removed, at least temporarily, until a new source of social media activity data becomes available.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!