Author: Annika Wennerström
- Most recently observed institution: National Institute for Health and Welfare
- All-time downloads: 724 (rank: 139,959 (tie) out of 381,050)
- genomics: 724 (rank: 21,671 (tie) out of 40,646)
Downloads per author, site-wide
An interaction map of circulating metabolites, immune gene networks and their genetic regulationgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 724 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 18,785 out of 88,877
- In genomics: 2,263 out of 5,669
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 71,828 out of 88,877
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 57,916 out of 88,877
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!