Author: Vasyl Zhabotynsky
- Most recently observed institution: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- All-time downloads: 207 (rank: 320,759 (tie) out of 396,059)
- systems biology: 207 (rank: 10,279 (tie) out of 11,557)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Antipsychotic behavioral phenotypes in the mouse Collaborative Cross recombinant inbred inter-crosses (RIX)systems biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 207 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 70,364 out of 92,755
- In systems biology: 1,997 out of 2,374
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 37,235 out of 92,755
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 45,148 out of 92,755
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!