Author: Louis Édouard Chauvière
- Most recently observed institution: Université de Paris, Epigenetics and Cell Fate, CNRS
- All-time downloads: 402 (rank: 218,189 (tie) out of 380,464)
- molecular biology: 402 (rank: 9,684 (tie) out of 19,718)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A primate-specific retroviral enhancer wires the XACT lncRNA into the core pluripotency network in humanmolecular biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 402 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 39,996 out of 88,741
- In molecular biology: 1,289 out of 2,996
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 67,458 out of 88,741
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 55,376 out of 88,741
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!