Author: Javier Simón-Sánchez
- Most recently observed institution: German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases (DZNE)
- All-time downloads: 13,892 (rank: 23,609 (tie) )
- genetics: 13,699 (rank: 1,349 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
Expanding Parkinson's disease genetics: novel risk loci, genomic context, causal insights and heritable risk.genetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 12,269 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,051
- In genetics: 20
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 7,345
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 3,851
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!