Author: M. Helena Azevedo
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Psychiatry, University of Coimbra
- All-time downloads: 775 (rank: 141,790 (tie) out of 404,161)
- genetics: 775 (rank: 15,838 (tie) out of 36,792)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genome-wide association study of suicide attempt in psychiatric disorders identifies association with major depression polygenic risk scoresgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 775 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 18,321 out of 94,912
- In genetics: 1,157 out of 4,824
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 58,246 out of 94,912
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 76,364 out of 94,912
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!