Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 65,094 bioRxiv papers from 288,491 authors.
Author: Anny H Xiang
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Research and Education, Kaiser Permanente Southern California
- All-time downloads: 588 (rank: 110,336 (tie) out of 288,491)
- genetics: 588 (rank: 14,400 (tie) out of 28,704)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Trans-ethnic genome-wide association study provides insight into effector genes and molecular mechanisms for kidney function and highlights a causal effect on kidney-specific disease aetiologiesgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 588 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 16,415 out of 65,094
- In genetics: 1,122 out of 3,690
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 24,594 out of 65,094
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 37,620 out of 65,094
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!