Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,857 bioRxiv papers from 309,241 authors.
Author: Scott Weiss
- Most recently observed institution: Channing Division of Network Medicine, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- All-time downloads: 142 (rank: 272,486 (tie) out of 309,222)
- bioinformatics: 142 (rank: 25,305 (tie) out of 26,886)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Detecting Differential Variable microRNAs via Model-Based Clusteringbioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 142 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 60,659 out of 70,860
- In bioinformatics: 6,312 out of 6,936
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 65,503 out of 70,860
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 43,076 out of 70,860
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!