Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,102 bioRxiv papers from 275,834 authors.
Author: T2D-GENES Consortium
- All-time downloads: 989 (rank: 64,378 (tie) out of 275,834)
- genetics: 989 (rank: 9,858 (tie) out of 27,638)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Non-crossover gene conversions show strong GC bias and unexpected clustering in humansgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 989 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 7,045 out of 62,102
- In genetics: 555 out of 3,530
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 50,678 out of 62,102
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 28,100 out of 62,102
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!