Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,403 bioRxiv papers from 296,881 authors.
Author: AB Rohrlach
- Most recently observed institution: ARC Centre of Excellence for Mathematical and Statistical Frontiers, The University of Adelaide
- All-time downloads: 392 (rank: 157,854 (tie) out of 296,881)
- genetics: 392 (rank: 19,131 (tie) out of 29,547)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Population size history from short genomic scaffolds: how short is too short?genetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 392 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 28,073 out of 67,403
- In genetics: 1,801 out of 3,786
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 22,914 out of 67,403
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 18,797 out of 67,403
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!