Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 63,081 bioRxiv papers from 279,818 authors.
Author: Farida Ahangari
- Most recently observed institution: Section of Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine, Yale School of Medicine
- All-time downloads: 314 (rank: 166,552 (tie) out of 279,818)
- developmental biology: 314 (rank: 5,667 (tie) out of 10,355)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Single Cell RNA-seq reveals ectopic and aberrant lung resident cell populations in Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosisgenomics more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Single-cell time-series mapping of cell fate trajectories reveals an expanded developmental potential for human PSC-derived distal lung progenitorsdevelopmental biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 314 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 31,742 out of 63,081
- In developmental biology: 913 out of 1,876
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 10,682 out of 63,081
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 513 out of 63,081
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!