Author: Nir Neumark
- Most recently observed institution: Section of Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine, Yale School of Medicine
- All-time downloads: 4,153 (rank: 22,003 (tie) out of 365,213)
- genomics: 4,153 (rank: 4,421 (tie) out of 39,329)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Single Cell RNA-seq reveals ectopic and aberrant lung resident cell populations in Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosisgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,153 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 974 out of 84,908
- In genomics: 216 out of 5,475
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 470 out of 84,908
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 586 out of 84,908
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!