Author: Rebecca Muhle
- Most recently observed institution: Kavli Institute for Neuroscience, Yale School of Medicine
- All-time downloads: 1,721 (rank: 64,236 (tie) out of 394,229)
- genetics: 1,721 (rank: 8,642 (tie) out of 36,150)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A statistical framework for mapping risk genes from de novo mutations in whole-genome sequencing studiesgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,721 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 4,833 out of 92,290
- In genetics: 355 out of 4,737
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 42,295 out of 92,290
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 33,585 out of 92,290
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!