Author: Raú MéndezGiráldez
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Epidemiology, University of North Carolina
- All-time downloads: 243 (rank: 329,813 (tie) out of 428,119)
- genetics: 243 (rank: 31,991 (tie) out of 38,055)
Downloads per author, site-wide
GWAS of QRS Duration Identifies New Loci Specific to Hispanic/Latino Populationsgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 243 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 71,018 out of 101,349
- In genetics: 3,778 out of 5,037
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 92,065 out of 101,349
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 87,972 out of 101,349
- 20 Oct 2020: Support for sorting preprints using Twitter activity has been removed, at least temporarily, until a new source of social media activity data becomes available.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!