Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 65,752 bioRxiv papers from 291,212 authors.
Author: Veronica A Witte
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Neurology, Max Planck Institute for Cognitive and Brain Sciences
- All-time downloads: 480 (rank: 130,519 (tie) out of 291,212)
- neuroscience: 480 (rank: 21,138 (tie) out of 48,428)
Downloads per author, site-wide
10Kin1day: A bottom-up neuroimaging initiativeneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 480 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 21,418 out of 65,752
- In neuroscience: 3,614 out of 11,786
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 6,304 out of 65,752
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 52,528 out of 65,752
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!