Author: Vladimir S Kostic
- Most recently observed institution: Clinic of Neurology, School of Medicine, University of Belgrade
- All-time downloads: 529 (rank: 170,177 (tie) out of 363,277)
- neuroscience: 529 (rank: 27,956 (tie) out of 61,173)
Downloads per author, site-wide
10Kin1day: A bottom-up neuroimaging initiativeneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 529 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 27,406 out of 84,359
- In neuroscience: 4,650 out of 15,008
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 73,115 out of 84,359
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 76,231 out of 84,359
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!