Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 64,995 bioRxiv papers from 288,045 authors.
Author: Vladimir S Kostic
- Most recently observed institution: Clinic of Neurology, School of Medicine, University of Belgrade
- All-time downloads: 480 (rank: 129,185 (tie) out of 288,045)
- neuroscience: 480 (rank: 20,963 (tie) out of 47,815)
Downloads per author, site-wide
10Kin1day: A bottom-up neuroimaging initiativeneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 480 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 21,160 out of 64,995
- In neuroscience: 3,579 out of 11,637
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 6,070 out of 64,995
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 48,396 out of 64,995
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!