Author: Xiyao Zeng
- Most recently observed institution: College of Bioscience and Biotechnology, Hunan Agricultural University
- All-time downloads: 284 (rank: 302,475 (tie) out of 425,626)
- molecular biology: 284 (rank: 15,209 (tie) out of 23,380)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genetic population variation and phylogeny of Sinomenium acutum (Menispermaceae) in subtropical China through chloroplast markermolecular biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 284 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 62,770 out of 100,745
- In molecular biology: 2,102 out of 3,497
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 67,522 out of 100,745
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 59,090 out of 100,745
- 20 Oct 2020: Support for sorting preprints using Twitter activity has been removed, at least temporarily, until a new source of social media activity data becomes available.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!