Author: Jinhui Shen
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-7517-086X
- Most recently observed institution: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- All-time downloads: 5,825 (rank: 16,579 out of 397,991)
- genomics: 4,406 (rank: 4,357 (tie) out of 42,257)
- zoology: 1,419 (rank: 67 (tie) out of 2,336)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genomics of a complete butterfly continentgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,406 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 984 out of 93,254
- In genomics: 205 out of 5,873
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,810 out of 93,254
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 5,014 out of 93,254
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!