Author: GB Williams
- All-time downloads: 542 (rank: 184,462 (tie) out of 396,059)
- neuroscience: 542 (rank: 29,958 (tie) out of 66,107)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A moment of change: shifts in myeloarchitecture characterise adolescent development of cortical gradientsneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 542 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 29,426 out of 92,755
- In neuroscience: 4,985 out of 16,496
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 37,103 out of 92,755
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 67,852 out of 92,755
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!