Author: Jørgen Eilenberg
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Plant and Environmental Science, University of Copenhagen
- All-time downloads: 11,916 (rank: 6,018 (tie) out of 379,082)
- ecology: 11,916 (rank: 25 (tie) out of 16,162)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Psychoactive plant- and mushroom-associated alkaloids from two behavior modifying cicada pathogensecology more details view paper
- Downloaded 11,916 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 176 out of 88,402
- In ecology: 3 out of 3,876
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 407 out of 88,402
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 424 out of 88,402
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!