Author: Eric B. Fauman
- Most recently observed institution: Pfizer Worldwide Research & Development, Genome Sciences & Technologies
- All-time downloads: 739 (rank: 136,894 (tie) out of 380,307)
- bioinformatics: 739 (rank: 14,265 (tie) out of 32,573)
Downloads per author, site-wide
ProGeM: A framework for the prioritisation of candidate causal genes at molecular quantitative trait locibioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 739 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 18,163 out of 88,669
- In bioinformatics: 2,720 out of 8,385
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 58,645 out of 88,669
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 49,394 out of 88,669
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!