Author: Marilyn G. Foreman
- All-time downloads: 815 (rank: 103,970 (tie) out of 334,115)
- bioinformatics: 815 (rank: 11,269 (tie) out of 28,770)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genome-wide association study of asthma in individuals of African ancestry reveals novel asthma susceptibility locibioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 815 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 12,870 out of 77,039
- In bioinformatics: 2,094 out of 7,441
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 42,342 out of 77,039
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 43,308 out of 77,039
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!