Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,403 bioRxiv papers from 296,881 authors.
Author: Guohu Chen
- Most recently observed institution: Provincial Engineering Laboratory for Horticultural Crop Breeding of Anhui
- All-time downloads: 92 (rank: 280,188 (tie) out of 296,881)
- biochemistry: 92 (rank: 11,107 (tie) out of 11,691)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Upregulation of photosynthetic capacity and thylakoid membrane protein enhanced tolerance to heat stress in wucai (Brassica campestris L.)biochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 92 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 63,039 out of 67,403
- In biochemistry: 1,837 out of 1,983
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 60,495 out of 67,403
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 49,215 out of 67,403
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!