Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 64,995 bioRxiv papers from 288,045 authors.
Author: Stephen D. Preston
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Histopathology, Papworth Hospital NHS Trust
- All-time downloads: 362 (rank: 158,630 (tie) out of 288,045)
- genomics: 362 (rank: 24,725 (tie) out of 32,773)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genomic evidence supports a clonal diaspora model for metastases of esophageal adenocarcinomagenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 362 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 28,958 out of 64,995
- In genomics: 2,913 out of 4,444
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 18,662 out of 64,995
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 35,854 out of 64,995
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!