Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,351 bioRxiv papers from 296,699 authors.
Author: Anthony P. Pietropaoli
- Most recently observed institution: Pulmonary Medicine and Critical Care, University of Rochester
- All-time downloads: 94 (rank: 278,991 (tie) out of 296,779)
- biochemistry: 94 (rank: 11,076 (tie) out of 11,693)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Categorical Assignment of Pulmonary Embolism is a Simple and More Accurate Indicator of Right Ventricular Dysfunction and Short Team Mortalitybiochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 94 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 62,743 out of 67,351
- In biochemistry: 1,833 out of 1,982
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 51,141 out of 67,351
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 39,225 out of 67,351
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!