Author: Morgan L. Nance
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-0997-9393
- Most recently observed institution: Program in Molecular Biophysics, Johns Hopkins University
- All-time downloads: 261 (rank: 297,801 (tie) out of 404,161)
- biophysics: 261 (rank: 12,189 (tie) out of 16,811)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Novel sampling strategies and a coarse-grained score function for docking homomers, flexible heteromers, and oligosaccharides using Rosetta in CAPRI Rounds 37–45biophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 261 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 62,619 out of 94,912
- In biophysics: 2,694 out of 4,144
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 46,717 out of 94,912
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 44,784 out of 94,912
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!