Author: Alan J. Stewart
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4580-1840
- Most recently observed institution: University of St Andrews
- All-time downloads: 187 (rank: 323,898 (tie) out of 385,491)
- biochemistry: 187 (rank: 14,329 (tie) out of 17,814)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Plasma non-esterified fatty acids contribute to increased coagulability in type-2 diabetes through altered plasma zinc speciationbiochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 187 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 72,047 out of 90,007
- In biochemistry: 2,266 out of 3,020
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 50,427 out of 90,007
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 56,235 out of 90,007
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!