Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,591 bioRxiv papers from 298,050 authors.
Author: Ramzi A. Ajjan
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-1636-3725
- Most recently observed institution: University of Leeds
- All-time downloads: 92 (rank: 281,526 (tie) out of 298,050)
- biochemistry: 92 (rank: 11,130 (tie) out of 11,736)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Plasma non-esterified fatty acids contribute to increased coagulability in type-2 diabetes through altered plasma zinc speciationbiochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 92 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 63,256 out of 67,591
- In biochemistry: 1,842 out of 1,989
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 52,386 out of 67,591
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 48,379 out of 67,591
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!