Author: Bowen Shu
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Laboratory Medicine, Guangzhou First People's Hospital, the Second Affiliated Hospital of South China University of Technology, Guangzhou 510180, China. Clinical Molecular Medicine and Molecular Diagnosis Key Laboratory of Guangdong Province
- All-time downloads: 714 (rank: 281,890 (tie) )
- biochemistry: 714 (rank: 8,671 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!