Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 65,305 bioRxiv papers from 289,273 authors.
Author: Yasuo Mori
- Most recently observed institution: Kyushu University Graduate School of Medical Sciences
- All-time downloads: 3,896 (rank: 15,454 (tie) out of 289,273)
- genomics: 3,896 (rank: 3,663 (tie) out of 32,921)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A Germinal Center-Associated Microenvironmental Signature Reflects Malignant Phenotype and Outcome of Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphomacancer biology more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
A molecular cell atlas of the human lung from single cell RNA sequencinggenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,896 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 694 out of 65,305
- In genomics: 182 out of 4,458
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 130 out of 65,305
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 76 out of 65,305
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!