Author: Michael DeBellis
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, USA
- All-time downloads: 314 (rank: 214,832 (tie) out of 334,155)
- neuroscience: 314 (rank: 36,172 (tie) out of 56,380)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Hippocampal subfield volumes are uniquely affected in PTSD and depression: International analysis of 31 cohorts from the PGC-ENIGMA PTSD Working Groupneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 314 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 42,201 out of 77,053
- In neuroscience: 7,442 out of 13,810
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 27,955 out of 77,053
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 38,978 out of 77,053
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!