Author: Seungyoon B. Yu
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-9910-6029
- Most recently observed institution: Neurobiology Section, Division of Biological Sciences, University of California San Diego
- All-time downloads: 4,734 (rank: 18,550 (tie) out of 361,342)
- bioinformatics: 4,734 (rank: 1,841 (tie) out of 31,231)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Deep Learning-Based Point-Scanning Super-Resolution Imagingbioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,734 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 749 out of 83,902
- In bioinformatics: 132 out of 8,043
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 424 out of 83,902
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 981 out of 83,902
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!