Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 65,690 bioRxiv papers from 290,986 authors.
Author: Neil Robinson
- Most recently observed institution: Swiss Laboratory for Doping Analyses (LAD), University Centre of Legal Medicine, Lausanne and Geneva, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois and University of Lausanne
- All-time downloads: 2,012 (rank: 33,841 (tie) out of 290,986)
- physiology: 2,012 (rank: 35 (tie) out of 5,382)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Prevalence estimate of blood doping in elite track and field at the introduction of the Athlete Biological Passportphysiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,012 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 2,343 out of 65,690
- In physiology: 7 out of 824
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 483 out of 65,690
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,732 out of 65,690
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!