Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 60,191 bioRxiv papers from 267,563 authors.
Author: Tommaso Andreani
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-0734-0043
- Most recently observed institution: Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz
- All-time downloads: 2,350 (rank: 25,584 (tie) out of 267,563)
- bioinformatics: 2,350 (rank: 2,867 (tie) out of 23,839)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Assessment of computational methods for the analysis of single-cell ATAC-seq databioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,350 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,617 out of 60,191
- In bioinformatics: 322 out of 6,077
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 236 out of 60,191
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 11 out of 60,191
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!