Author: Olga Besharova
- Most recently observed institution: Max Planck Institute for Terrestrial Microbiology
- All-time downloads: 967 (rank: 88,989 (tie) out of 333,655)
- microbiology: 967 (rank: 5,407 (tie) out of 35,415)
Downloads per author, site-wide
BiofilmQ, a software tool for quantitative image analysis of microbial biofilm communitiesmicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 967 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 9,849 out of 76,920
- In microbiology: 467 out of 6,358
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 3,208 out of 76,920
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 4,215 out of 76,920
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!