Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,545 bioRxiv papers from 297,698 authors.
Author: Hideaki Yano
- Most recently observed institution: National Institutes of Health
- All-time downloads: 92 (rank: 280,754 (tie) out of 297,698)
- biochemistry: 92 (rank: 11,111 (tie) out of 11,711)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The effects of terminal tagging on homomeric interactions of the sigma 1 receptorbiochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 92 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 63,157 out of 67,545
- In biochemistry: 1,839 out of 1,988
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 52,124 out of 67,545
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 48,482 out of 67,545
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!