Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 60,191 bioRxiv papers from 267,563 authors.
Author: Klaus C. Gwosch
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-8897-2335
- Most recently observed institution: Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry
- All-time downloads: 1,648 (rank: 37,740 (tie) out of 267,563)
- biophysics: 1,648 (rank: 681 (tie) out of 10,428)
Downloads per author, site-wide
MINFLUX nanoscopy delivers multicolor nanometer 3D-resolution in (living) cellsbiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,648 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 2,998 out of 60,191
- In biophysics: 76 out of 2,546
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 500 out of 60,191
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 29 out of 60,191
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!