Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,591 bioRxiv papers from 298,067 authors.
Author: Ahmad A Alhulail
- Most recently observed institution: School of Health Sciences, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana
- All-time downloads: 101 (rank: 277,865 (tie) out of 298,050)
- biochemistry: 101 (rank: 10,935 (tie) out of 11,736)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Musculoskeletal fat imaging and quantification by high-resolution metabolite cycling magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging at 3 T: A fast method to generate separate distribution maps of lipid componentsbiochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 101 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 62,290 out of 67,591
- In biochemistry: 1,808 out of 1,989
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 49,325 out of 67,591
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 23,456 out of 67,591
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!