Author: Matthew G Rees
- Most recently observed institution: Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard
- All-time downloads: 3,668 (rank: 27,389 (tie) out of 384,326)
- cancer biology: 3,668 (rank: 641 (tie) out of 26,497)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Non-oncology drugs are a source of previously unappreciated anti-cancer activitycancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,668 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,310 out of 89,726
- In cancer biology: 34 out of 3,170
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,094 out of 89,726
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 3,160 out of 89,726
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!