Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 63,068 bioRxiv papers from 279,747 authors.
Author: Yuki Morono
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-8928-4254
- Most recently observed institution: Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology (JAMSTEC)
- All-time downloads: 19,514 (rank: 1,293 (tie) out of 279,747)
- microbiology: 19,514 (rank: 8 (tie) out of 28,637)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Isolation of an archaeon at the prokaryote-eukaryote interfacemicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 19,514 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 30 out of 63,068
- In microbiology: 1 out of 5,043
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 5 out of 63,068
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 13 out of 63,068
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!