Author: Christophe Georgescu
- Most recently observed institution: Broad Institute of Harvard and MIT
- All-time downloads: 1,003 (rank: 99,293 (tie) out of 365,408)
- cancer biology: 1,003 (rank: 4,609 (tie) out of 24,794)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Opposing immune and genetic forces shape oncogenic programs in synovial sarcomacancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,003 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 10,779 out of 84,956
- In cancer biology: 308 out of 2,974
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 4,592 out of 84,956
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 5,546 out of 84,956
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!