Author: Christina C. Luo
- Most recently observed institution: Massachusetts General Hospital
- All-time downloads: 1,003 (rank: 98,204 (tie) out of 361,918)
- cancer biology: 1,003 (rank: 4,581 (tie) out of 24,639)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Opposing immune and genetic forces shape oncogenic programs in synovial sarcomacancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,003 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 10,654 out of 84,050
- In cancer biology: 305 out of 2,937
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 4,284 out of 84,050
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 5,629 out of 84,050
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!